You Can Rent An Entire Island With This Michigan Airbnb
How would you like to rent out an entire island to party on this summer? It's called Zeron's Island and it is located in Sage Lake in Northern Michigan.
The owner of the island has turned the entire estate into an Airbnb and can comfortably accommodate at least a dozen people. The price tag isn't that outrageous either at only $825 per night. If you have a 12 people, that's under $70 a night per person.
The island has a ton of awesome amenities like bars, docks, fire pits and cabins:
- An A frame log cabin ran on 32 solar panels and is completely off grid with all the amenities of a luxury home but in a cabin!
- Log burning fire place, full size kitchen with bar top seating.
- Two wood deck look out points on both sides of the island.
- Kayaks, stand up paddle boards, a canoe, with option to rent 4 different pontoon boats for transportation back and fourth to the main land.
- Several patio areas with a built in lake side fire pit, firewood supplied, and beautiful outdoor kitchen/BBQ area for grilling and late night cook outs.
And that's not even everything they have to offer. Check out the photo gallery of the island from their Airbnb listing below.
Right now, there are still several open days to rent the island this summer and early fall and 2021 is almost completely open.