Ele’s Race VIRTUAL 5K Run/Walk July 25th – Please Sign Up Now
Can't stop. Won't stop.
Our friend's over at Ele's Place won't let Covid-19 stop them and their mission to help grieving children and teens.
Even though on-site locations are currently closed due to the Executive Order, they are still helping out virtually and with counselors by phone and email.
Ele's Race 5K Virtual Run/Walk
Saturday, July 25, 2020 - Start time 8:00 a.m. - or whenever you choose!
This means that we will NOT be gathering as a group for this Race.
- How does this work? You are able to run/walk wherever you'd like...and anytime! We hope you participate on July 25th!
- Will I get a shirt? YES! The hope is that we will have a time for you to pick them up. If you are out of town, let us know and we can ship it to you.
- Will I get a bib number? YES! You will be able to print yours from home!
- Can my dog run/walk with me? YES! We are glad to add this feature to Ele's Race this year! As long as you are in a place where dogs are ok to be there, too...then enjoy! *No cost for dogs!
- Will there be awards? We are still figuring that out and will update you to let you know!
- Will there be Race Bags? Yes! But, they will all be online this year. A Virtual Bag.
- (Courtesy Ele's Place/Run Signup)
Additional race information can be found at https://www.elesplace.org/about-us/capital-region/events/eles-race.