Ele’s Place Still Helping Grieving Kids/Teens In Lansing Area
Despite these difficult times, our friends at Ele's Place are still helping grieving children and teens.
From our friend Dawn Haddad @ Ele's Place Capital Region:
...despite not being able to hold regular support groups, our Bereavement Coordinators are working from home and continue to assist grieving families in our community.
All Ele's Place on-site locations are currently closed due to Executive Order.
Please see below regarding their response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19.) Although their doors are closed, they are virtually present and available for grieving families seeking support. Please reach out to the branch location closest to you. Contact information is included below.
At this time our bereavement staff are offering:
- Clinical consultation with a licensed, clinical program staff member. Currently, we are offering support as needed by phone and email.
- Weekly email correspondence to all currently enrolled Ele's Place families with grief-related activities, resources, discussion questions, etc.
- Resource and referral services (children’s grief articles, book lists, individual/family therapy services, etc.)
- New resources regularly posted to our Facebook pages. Please follow each of our branches on Facebook so you are aware of what is being shared! Furthermore, there are many helpful bereavement resources available on this website in the Resources tab.
- New resources regularly posted to our Facebook and Pinterest pages. Please follow us at https://www.facebook.com/ElesPlaceLAN/ and https://www.pinterest.com/ElesPlaceCapitalRegion/.
- There are many helpful resources available on our website at www.elesplace.org.
Greater Flint and Genesee County
Ann Arbor 734-929-6640
West Michigan 616-301-1605