Halloween is today and you probably have your candy ready, but how about if you have too much extra candy and you can't eat it all? How about donating it? Because there are several options for that.

First, you can donate your candy to kids that aren't able to go out and trick or treat. The Ronald McDonald House of Mid-Michigan is accepting candy and will donate the candy to kids that are sick or unable to go out and dress up. Next, you can also donate your unopened candy to our troops overseas through the organization Soldier’s Angels. Just type in your zip code to find out where to drop it off here. You can also donate your candy to Sparrow Hospital in Lansing, just make sure it isn't opened already.

Finally, some dental offices are collecting candy for the Halloween Candy Buy Back program. You can find out which offices are collecting and where to bring it to here. 

More From 99.1 WFMK