Top Spicy Food Restaurants in Lansing
Tomorrow (Thursday) is National Spicy food Day and if you are looking to celebrate there are tons of places in Lansing to grab some. Just a heads up these places are ranked on Yelp.com by users. I'll give a little about each place that isn't obvious in what food they serve.
- #1 Naing Myanmar Family Restaurant (3308 S Cedar St) They do Thai, Malaysian and Burmese so if you are looking for food that you might never have and have food with a kick this is a place that has some great reviews.
- #2 Bento Kitchen Cravings (310 N Clippert St) They do Korean, Mexican and Ramen so there are plenty of choices for spicy food.
- #3 Kingston Kitchen (4749 Central Park Dr) If you love authentic Jamaican food then this place is definitely a place to check out.
- #4 El Oasis (6100 S Cedar St) Authentic Mexican food and its gotten great reviews for their speedy service as they are a food truck.
- #5 Ruckus Ramen (2021 E Michigan Ave)
- #6 Hong Kong Restaurant (315 S Homer St)
- #7 The Kung Fu (730 N Clippert)
- #8 Chichi and Papa (1105 E Grand River Ave)
- #9 Swagath Indian Cuisine (1060 Trowbridge Rd)
- #10 The Creole Burger Bar & Southern Kitchen (1218 Turner Street) They do southern food along with burgers and it is definitely a place to check out.
You can see more on these restaurants and the reviews of them as well here.