New Coronavirus Testing Site Opening In Jackson
The Center For Family Health is opening the county's fourth testing site in Blackman Township.
According to MLive, citing a news release, the new site at Northwest Community Health Center, 6700 Rives Junction Road and is open to anyone who needs testing, not just Center For Family Health patients.
While this is the fourth testing site in Jackson County, this is the third opened by the Center For Family Health.
Officials say, as MLive reports, "Having readily available testing is essential for reopening Michigan."
All testing sites, including the Henry Ford Allegiance Health drive-through testing site are by appointment only.
For the three Center For Family Health testing sites, appointments can be made by calling 517-748-5363 if one thinks they have COVID-19, detail their symptoms and risks and from there it will be determined if testing is necessary.
Here are the hours of operation for the Center For Family Health testing sites:
- Northwest Community Health Center - 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Address: 6700 Rives Junction Rd, Jackson, MI 49201
- MLK Center - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Address: 1107 Adrian, Jackson, MI 49203
- N. Jackson Street CFH - 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday, 9 am. to 6 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
- Address: 505 N Jackson St, Jackson, MI 49201