Hamilton Tix @ The Wharton Center For $10? #HAM4HAM
It's not a scam. It's #HAM4HAM. Tickets to see Hamilton at The Wharton Center in East Lansing. FOR JUST $10. Show dates are May 14th - June 2nd.
So, how does it work? It's a digital lottery through the official Hamilton App.
The digital lottery for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (May 14) in East Lansing at the Wharton Center. Forty (40) tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each. The digital lottery will open at 11:00 AM ET on Sunday, May 12 for tickets to the Tuesday, May 14 performance. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11:00 AM ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.
- Credit: Wharton Center
For more information please contact/visit The Wharton Center box office or 1-800-WHARTON.