Great Shows And Movies To Watch On Netflix
Netflix is becoming the go-to place to watch amazing movies and tv shows that you may have missed when they were on network TV.
One of the things that Netflix has going for it is that I can watch it on my phone or on my laptop like I plan to do this week while flying out west.
Here is a list of some of my favorite Netflix shows in no particular order.
- The Haunting of Hill House
- The Great British Bakeoff
- VanHelsing. This features the Women of the VanHelsing family, and they kick some serious vampire bootie.
- Stranger Things. Love love love this one.
- AWAY. This one stars Academy Award winner Hillary Swank as an astronaut.
- Heart of Dixie. Okay this one is kind of 'Hallmarkey' but it still good and pretty funny.
- Selling Sunset. This is kind of like The Real Housewives, but it is about Real Estate.
- Orange is the New Black
- and finally David Letterman's, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction
Some tv shows you can catch up on if you missed their original run on network TV like:
- Breaking Bad (highly recommended by Danny)
- The Blacklist (my favorite)
- Gilmore Girls
- The Vampire Diaries
- The Good Place
- The Office
Netflix also has some really good cooking shows. So this is just a very small sampling of different things to watch, even movies like Mary Poppins, Fiddler of The Roof, Grease, even one of my all time favorites "Sleepless in Seattle."
As colder weather starts to hit us, Netflix can be a great friend to snuggle up with and watch some great shows and movies.