First responders received a call about an industrial mixer accident Tuesday afternoon at Simply Natural Food, which makes Simply Life Chocolate bars and other candies, in Commack, N.Y.

According to NBC15.com, the EMT's arrived to find a 37 year old employee lying on the ground, covered in chocolate.

Police say an employee fell into a 20,000 pound tank of chocolate while he was working.  The man was trying to free something inside the machine.  It was in between mixing and somehow the machine was still on and he became entangled.

Chocolate factory co-workers pulled him out of the 8 foot tall vat and called 911.  He actually said he would never eat chocolate again.

The worker was taken to the hospital with an arm injury.  Please click on the above link for more information.