What To Do at Home During Coronavirus Pandemic
So what are you doing these days at home to help combat boredom and to keep yourself from going stir crazy?
Believe it or not, there are at least 100 things to do while you're stuck at home due to the coronavirus pandemic.
At my house, we keep it pretty simple: we watch a lot of sports, play video games, watch countless hours of Netflix, and we go for walks at least 5 times a week.
My wife and I find lots of projects to keep us busy so we can focus on other things rather than this ongoing pandemic.
According to USA Today, there are at least 100 things you can do while you 're stuck at home. Here are a few of those suggestions to help the time go by just a little bit quicker:
1. Complete a puzzle. The more pieces the better. You can also take on the challenge of a crossword puzzle.
2. Watch all the really long movies you've avoided until now. For me, that would be Titanic or Scarface! Two really long movies.
3. Look at family photos. This is one of my favorite things to do. Looking at family photos brings back many familiar and loving memories that you will cherish always.
4. Coloring books. They're not just for kids. Sometimes this can actually be fun. If you like to color, I say go for it.
5. Clean out your closet and attic. There's nothing like a well organized home, especially when it comes to cleaning out the attic and your closet. Over time, we all collect things that need to go bye bye. Make this fun and enjoyable.
6. Rearrange your sock drawer. Totally serious here. I just did that exact thing about two weeks ago. My sock drawer is completely organized. I feel much better about that.
There are so many things you can do to bide your time and this is the place to find at least 100 things you can do during the COVID-19 pandemic. (USA Today)