Top Rated Restaurants in Grand Ledge
So if you haven't taken a drive to Grand Ledge in a while, you should because there are a few highly rated restaurants to check out. Just a note that all of these ratings come from users on Yelp.com, who rate restaurants on a 0 to 5 star scale.
- Cugino's (306 S Bridge St) if you haven't tried this place just make sure you come hungry cause you will have a lot of delicious Italian dishes to eat.
- Bridge & Main (219 N Bridge) They have tons of bar food and have some of the best reviews of any place in Grand Ledge.
- Mancino's Grinders and Pizza (914 Charlevoix Dr) Just try their grinders, you won't be disappointed.
- Peppino's Pizza (512 S Clinton St) They have high ratings due to their pizza and some call it the best pizza in Mid-Michigan.
- Log Jam Restaurant (110 W Jefferson St) Get a sports bar feel and family dining restaurant all in one.
Some other mentions are Pancho's Taqueria (902 E Saginaw Hwy) this is a food truck and not a restaurant but it has some amazing Mexican food. Also if you want to try a dessert place, Aggie Mae’s Bakery (914 Charlevoix Dr) they also do lunch but they get rave reviews for their cakes and desserts.
You can see more Grand Ledge restaurants, and if you want you can also review them, you can see it here.