Top Rated Michigan Resorts
Did you know that skiing and golf are the main seasonal draws for the top resorts in Michigan?
According to planetware.com, the top resorts in Michigan cater to romantic getaways, girlfriend spa weekends, golf trips, and family retreats.
It's very easy to pack your bags and head out to one of several Michigan resort locations for the time of your life.
1. Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. I've been to Mackinac Island so many times because simply put, the Grand Hotel is a top rated resort. The beautiful hotel since 1887, has served as a retreat for visitors looking for formal dinners, and high end amenities. The hotel landscaping is very beautiful.
2. Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. This Resort and Spa is one of the best spa resorts in Michigan. All kinds of lodging on 900 acres of Northern Michigan. If you love the great outdoors, then this is the resort for you and your family. In the winter, you can enjoy snowshoe and cross country ski trails.
3. Crystal Mountain. This beautiful resort is like a scene out of your favorite holiday movie. There are 58 downhill ski slopes, two challenging golf courses, and a world class spa. It is a top resort for families due to the many family geared amenities.
4. Treetops Resort in Gaylord. If you love to play golf then you will absolutely love this Resort and Spa. Treetops is ranked as one of the top golf destinations in the United States with more than 81 holes of golf on five courses. One of the most unique features of the Treetops Resort is its Culinary Adventure Series.
5. Bayshore Resort. Love this place too. The Bayshore Resort in Traverse City sits on the waterfront of West Grand Traverse Bay. Suites at the resort have added luxury with a spa tub, fireplace, and wonderful views of the beach.
With so many beautiful resorts in Michigan, you have to take your time to decide which destination is right for you. Take a trip to climb the sand dunes on the shores of Lake Michigan, or spend a weekend on the world class golf courses. Take a look at more top rated resorts here in Michigan. (planetware.com)