Top 5 Best Things to do on Labor Day Weekend
Can you believe it, Labor Day weekend is just about here. So the question is, what are the best things to do on Labor Day weekend?
Even though the end of summer is coming to a close soon, doesn't mean we all can't take advantage of all the fun things left to do between now and then.
So we've come up with a list of the top 5 fun things to do on Labor Day weekend:
1. Listen to 99.1 WFMK. Why? Because this weekend is another feel good '80s weekend. You get to listen to all of your favorite songs from the '80s. When you think of the '80s, you think of big hair, shoulder pads, hacky sacks, and even parachute pants. Re-live the '80s with us all Labor Day weekend long.
2. Go on a mini road trip. This is always a lot of fun. Just pick out one of your favorite Michigan destinations and then pack your bags and see where the road leads you. One of my favorite places to go is Grand Haven. Sandy beach and lots of sunshine.
3. Have a fun family barbeque. This is one of my favorite things to do on Labor Day weekend. You can still do this as long as you continue social distancing and by wearing your face covering. During your barbeque, you can play a few games like lawn darts, or cornhole. Make it safe, eat lots of good food and have fun.
4. Go golfing at your favorite Michigan golf course. I love this one because so many people like to golf and so do I. You don't have to worry so much about social distancing, because you generally have the whole golf course to yourself. Take along a few snacks and drinks and enjoy 18 holes this Labor Day weekend.
5. Take the family to Fitzgerald Park in Grand Ledge. This is one of my favorite parks in the Lansing area. This park is great for family picnics, hiking trails and looking at all the beautiful rock formations. The river pathway is nice too.
If you would like to take a look at more fun things to do on Labor Day weekend, enjoy this list from mydomaine.com.