Top 10 Healthiest Foods
For those of us trying to lose weight these days, we all know what a struggle that can be. What do most experts say when it comes to losing weight? Exercise more and eat the healthiest foods possible.
Easier said than done. I say work at your own pace. And if that means eating the healthiest foods on Earth and exercising more, you're on the right track.
Eating healthy foods has many positive benefits for the body and the mind alike. When we eat well we feel good, when we feel good we're happier.
It's time for you to treat your body right with the top 10 healthiest foods in the world. This is just a beginning guide, a way to understand the essential vitamins and minerals the human body needs.
1. Spinach. Okay, like it or not, spinach is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. It's packed with energy while low in calories. Provides Vitamins A and K, and essential folate.
2. Black Beans are filled with super healthy antioxidants, and they digest slowly, keeping you feeling full for longer.
3. Walnuts. These are loaded with Vitamin E, and rich in plant serums, omega 3 oils, and healthy fats.
Before I give you number 4, can I say I'm starting to feel guilty right about now. Why? Because I don't eat anything on this list. And yes, I know it's all good for you!
4. Beets. Good for the brain and beets lower blood pressure. The humble beet is often overlooked as one of the healthiest foods on earth.
5. Avocado. Eating just one or two avocados a week gives you all the benefit of healthy monounsaturated fats, Vitamin B6 and lots of folate.
We've just given you the Top 5 healthiest foods on Earth and I don't eat any of them. I can promise you this, on the list of the next five healthiest foods on Earth, I do eat Dark Chocolate! Check out the next 5 at goodnet.org.