The USDA Forest Service is Now Hiring
There are a lot of people are looking for work right now thanks to the COVID pandemic. Now, there are job opportunities available for people who love the great outdoors. There are a few opportunities in Michigan but there are a lot more job opportunities if you are willing to move.
The United States Department of Agriculture Forest Service is now hiring. Sounds like the perfect career for the nature lover. Their motto is "Caring for the land and serving people." Sounds very hippy and classic.
Some of the jobs include Wildland Firefighters, temporary seasonal jobs, Foresters, recreation technicians, Wildlife biologists, Rangeland Management Specialist and many more.
The Wildland firefighters have a very dangerous but rewarding job.
Some of the benefits for full-time employees include:
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation, Personal, and Sick Time
- Incentives and Awards
- Family-Friendly Leave Policies
- Employee Assistance and Referral Programs
- Commuter Subsidies
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Retirement Benefits and Thrift Savings Plan
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness, Fitness, and Other Benefits
One of the lowest paying full-time jobs started at 31 grand.