Thanksgiving Dinner Precooked and Ready for Takeout
Plenty of Greater Lansing businesses are offering a tasty Thanksgiving dinner precooked and ready for takeout.
Not everyone enjoys cooking an entire Thanksgiving dinner with all the extras that go with it, that's why we have Greater Lansing restaurants helping us out with your Thanksgiving Day dinner. (Lansing State Journal)
Let's take a look at several local restaurants cooking up a delicious Thanksgiving feast:
1. Bravo Italian Kitchen. You can preorder your Thanksgiving dinner up until 4 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 24. The meal includes sliced white meat turkey, home style gravy, spicy Italian sausage stuffing, and more.
2. Saddleback BBQ. Saddleback is still taking orders for smoked turkey dinners. Available for pickup on Wednesday, Nov. 25. Meals include mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and dinner rolls.
3. Fidler's on the Grand. Fidler's on the Grand will also be offering a wide selection of Thanksgiving offerings available through the end of December, or while supplies last.
4. Bob Evans. They will be open from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day for carryout and curbside pickup.
5. Cracker Barrel. Open for takeout from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thanksgiving Day. The storefront will also be open for any holiday shopping needs.
6. Cristo Rey Free Community Dinner. Cristo Rey will be hosting a free takeout dinner on Thanksgiving Day from noon to 2 p.m. The menu includes turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, milk, and pie. (Lansing State Journal)
If I were you, I wouldn't lift a finger to do anything except to call one of these Great local Lansing restaurants and place your Thanksgiving Day dinner order to go. Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!