Norovirus Confirmed That Sickened People at Carrabba’s
Norovirus infection has been confirmed as the illness that sickened people who ate earlier this month at Carrabba's Italian Grill, 6540 W. Saginaw Highway.
Just how the virus got into the restaurant in the first place remains a mystery. The Barry Eaton District Health Department is analyzing data from 60 customer interviews, with 30 people who got sick and 30 who didn't, in an effort to determine that.
The agency said in a news release and on its Facebook page that more than 100 people became ill after eating at the restaurant over two days in May. Here's the complete story from the Lansing State Journal.