Local Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving Day
These local restaurants will be open and can provide all of the Thanksgiving you may want on Nov. 22, so you and your family can enjoy dinner stress-free.
1. Bob Evans-900 American Rd., Lansing. A special turkey and ham menu will be available from 11 a.m. -8 p.m.
2. Brookshire Inn & Golf Club at 205 W. Church Street in Williamston. Thanksgiving buffet served from 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
3. Buddies Grill at 2040 Aurelius Rd., Ste 12, Holt. Buffet served from 12-5 p.m. and the last seating will be at 4:30 p.m.
4. Capital Prime at 2324 Showtime Dr., Lansing. Dinner 3-9 p.m. Thanksgiving Meal & regular menu items available.
5. Mitchell's Fish Market at 2975 Preyde., Lansing. A turkey dinner and regular dinner menu will be available from 11 a.m.-9 p.m. For the complete list of restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day, just click here on Lansing State Journal.