As of June 2023, Have You Seen These Missing Michigan Children?
We're once again updating our list of the children who have gone missing in Michigan since the beginning of 2023. These children are from all over the state and we need your help in trying to identify any of them you may have spotted at any time.
Please look at the posters of the children below:
What to do if your child is missing
- Immediately call your local law enforcement agency.
- After you have reported your child missing to law enforcement, call the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST® (1-800-843-5678).
- Thoroughly search home for a missing child.
- Provide law enforcement with your child’s name, date of birth, height, weight, and descriptions of any other unique identifiers such as eyeglasses and braces. Tell them when you noticed your child was missing and what clothing he or she was wearing
- Request law enforcement authorities immediately enter your child’s name and identifying information into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center Missing Person File.
Missing Children In Michigan As of 6/28
More missing children from 2022 and earlier can be found here