IKEA Is Recalling Infant Bibs Due To A Choking Hazard
IKEA has announced a recall of thousands of infant bibs that were sold at their stores and online. The bibs are being recalled over concerns their snaps could be a choking hazard if they detach. According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, approximately 7,000 MATVRÅ bibs for infants are being recalled.
Here are the specifics:
- The bibs were sold in a two pack with one blue and one red bib with a snap at the back of the neck.
- The blue bib has a green seam along the outside with white polka dots.
- The red bib has a yellow seam along the outside with red polka dots.
- MATVRA, IKEA and the IKEA logo are printed on a white tag on the back of the bib.
- The bibs were sold exclusively at IKEA stores nationwide and online at www.ikea-usa.com from August 2019 through September 2019 for about $2.
Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled bibs and return them to any IKEA store for a full refund. Click here to find out more and to see a photo of the bibs that are being recalled.