Fun Activities to Help With Boredom at Home
Instead of sitting around on your phone getting lost in the news and social media, and slowly losing your mind, here are some fun things you can do at home to break up boredom.
1. Play a board game. Turn off the TV and challenge the family to a board game.
2. Sing along to some Disney songs. Belt out your favorite musical hits from Disney movies.
3.Make homemade ice cream. Give Ben & Jerry a run for their money and beat boredom. Just simply combine a few ingredients in an ice cream maker and you'll be amazed.
What about indoor stress relief activities? Let's begin!
1. Paint your nails.
2. Take a bubble bath. Embrace your free time with a mountain of bubbles and a few drops of essential oils.
3. Start journaling. Time will fly by as you write down your thoughts in a journal.
Other things you can do to help with boredom:
1. Get a workout in. You don't need a gym membership to sweat it out. Choose a workout app and get to it.
2. Watch a movie solo. Getting whatever snacks you want, and laughing or crying as loud as you want. Movies make an excellent date for one.
3. Learn a dance. Download the Tik Tok app and challenge yourself to learn one of the trending dances everyone is doing.
Goodhousekeeping.com has many wonderful ideas to help out with being bored at home. This will be very useful for everyone!