Exercise at Your Own Pace with 5 Easy Workouts for Beginners
Yes, this is for beginners like me. I would like to start exercising again with very simple, easy workouts.
And I'm not talking about exercise sessions where you sweat too much by over exerting. I'm talking about easy stuff, like going for walks, dancing to your favorite music for 10 or 15 minutes.
Keep it simple and you will have my full attention. Let's take a look at the top 5 easy workouts for beginners that will help you lose weight and get healthy.
Here's the top 5 courtesy of verywellfit.com:
1. Walking. This is my favorite form of exercise. My wife and I enjoy walking just about every day of the week until winter comes. Then we head to the Meridian Mall and continue our walking routine.
2. Biking. Another easy form of exercise. And everyone can do it too. If you bike for at least 20 to 30 minutes, then you're getting great exercise.
3. Dancing. This is my personal favorite. Just play your favorite songs for about 10 or 15 minutes and just start dancing. Simple as that. Not only great exercise for beginners, it's lots of fun too.
4. Stair-climbing. This is a great cardio exercise and very easy to do. Just take 10 or 15 minutes and walk up and down a flight of steps. If you don't have stairs, you can also use a step platform as well.
5. Online workouts. This is very simple. Just browse the internet and look for free and easy workouts for beginners. With online workouts, you can workout just about anywhere in your own home.
There you have it, 5 easy workouts that can definitely help you lose weight and get healthy. Good luck!