ROADSIDE MICHIGAN: Eleven Odd Things to See on Your Michigan Roadtrip
Okay, I’ve already mentioned a few of these and the Wax Museum is now closed…but there are still many things of interest for you to see on your Michigan roadtrip, no matter where you are.
…and a couple of others I’ve already posted. CLICK HERE to read about ’em.Click the link below and you’ll see pictures of:
1) Spirit of the Woods Museum, Williamsburg
2) Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum, Farmington Hills
3) Nun Doll Museum at the Cross in the Woods, Indian River
4) American Museum of Magic, Marshall (it says Mason but it’s wrong)
5) Hamtramck Disneyland
6) Edison’s Last Breath at the Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn
7) Wave Field, Ann Arbor
8) Weird Michigan Wax Museum (closed, unfortunately; but wouldn't it be fun to explore anyway?)
9) Shrine of the Snowshoe Priest, L’Anse
Have you roadtripped thru Michigan yet? If not, add some of these to yours!
SPEND YOUR VACATION MONEY IN MICHIGAN! Our state has SO much to see and SO much to learn about…