Some Dumb Michigan Laws That are Still on the Books
As you are well aware, there are plenty of old, outdated laws that are still on the books in Michigan. Can you guess which Michigan cities the following laws are still in effect?
1) It is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.
2) It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.
3) All bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.
4) Smoking while in bed is illegal.
5) Anyone can keep their cow on Main Street downtown at a cost of 3 cents per day.
PLUS other dumb - but real - Michigan laws that state it's illegal:
TO DESTROY YOUR OLD RADIO.
TO SCOWL AT YOUR WIFE.
FOR A WOMAN TO CUT HER HAIR WITHOUT ASKING HUBBY.
TO SELL CARS ON SUNDAY.
TO A DETROITER TO LET A PIG RUN FREE.
...and more whacked-out laws still on the books.
Find out what Michigan cities where these laws are still in effect – as well as many other dumb, old Michigan laws – BY CLICKING HERE.
You’ll probably see that you’ve been breaking some of these laws!!!