Danny’s Top 5 Favorite Halloween Movies
Instead of giving you a really long list of every single scary movie I've ever seen over the past 30 years, I thought I would narrow it down to Danny's Top 5 Favorite Halloween Movies: (goodhousekeeping.com)
1. The Shining. Even to this day, this creepy movie scares me half to death. Jack Nicholson is fantastic in this movie. Jack plays the part of Jack Torrance who becomes the winter caretaker at the isolated Overlook Hotel in Colorado. Jack's son Danny, is plagued by psychic premonitions. Don't watch this movie alone!
2. Carrie. Sure I went to prom when I was in high school, but I'm really glad that I never went on a date with Carrie! Sissy Spacek plays Carrie. When strange occurrences start happening around Carrie, she begins to suspect that she has supernatural powers. In this movie, things start to eventually take a dark and violent turn. Stay out of her way!
3. The Sixth Sense. I love this movie because it's so well done. Haley Joel Osment, who plays young Cole Sear, is haunted by a dark secret, he is visited by ghosts. Young Cole sees dead people. He is too afraid to tell anyone about his anguish, except child psychologist Dr. Malcolm Crowe, played by Bruce Willis. Amazing movie to say the least.
4. Get Out. This is one of the wildest movies you will ever see. So well Done. Daniel Kaluuya plays the part of Chris. So Chris and his girl friend Rose, have reached the meet the parents milestone of dating. Let's just say that disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he never could have imagined.
5. The Amityville Horror (1979). Even to this day, this movie freaks me out. This is a 1979 American supernatural horror film starring James Brolin and Margot Kidder. The story is based on the alleged experiences of the Lutz family who bought a new home in Amityville, New York, where a mass murder had been committed the year before.
Okay, there you have it, my top 5 favorite Halloween movies.
What about you? What are your top 5 favorite Halloween movies? Maybe this list from goodhousekeeping.com can help you with your decision.