Could We Use a Personal Jetpack to Fly into Work Every Morning?
This is more of a fantasy thought rather than a reality thought. The chances of this ever happening sometime down the road is most likely impossible, but think about how much fun it would be to use a Jetpack to fly into work every morning.
Sure we fantasize about flying through the air like Iron Man, who is a superhero appearing in Marvel Comics publications.
But wouldn't it be fantastic to wake up every morning, shower, eat breakfast, pack a small lunch, and then strap on your own personal Jetpack and fly into work? Think of the endless possibilities!
How cool was that video? How great would it be to use a Jetpack to fly wherever you would like to go?
We know that Jetpacks are out there and they are extremely dangerous to use. There would be too many mishaps in the air if this was a reality.
Here are a few of my reasons why I would love to use a Jetpack to fly into work:
1. Avoid deer at all costs. No more worrying about hitting deer with your vehicle in the morning. Just a straight flight into work.
2. No more speeding tickets. Wouldn't have to worry about being pulled over by a police officer for speeding or running traffic lights.
3. Avoid all gas stations. Even though you would be using high tech jet fuel for your Jetpack, you wouldn't have to check gas prices all the time.
4. Do a little sight seeing. While you Jetpack into work, you can take your sweet time getting there. You could fly to your friendly neighborhood convenience store and get a few snacks for work.
5. Avoid high beam driving. You wouldn't have to deal with people flashing their high beam lights even when you're lights are set at low beam.
6. Be on the lookout for suspicious activity. Local law enforcement would really appreciate the help these days.
I would like to send a shout out to Ironman for letting me fantasize about flying by using a Jetpack.
We all know this is impossible and will never happen. I guess we'll have to stick with drones, airplanes and rocket ships flying to outer space, at least for now.
Theguardian.com has some great information regarding Jetpacks and it's definitely worth reading.