Best Places to Eat Breakfast in Michigan
The best way to start each and every day is by eating a very healthy nutritious breakfast. There are so many great places to eat breakfast in Michigan.
Some of the places I like to eat breakfast at are Denny's, Bob Evans, and Good Truckin' Diner. Another one of my favorite places to eat is Soup Spoon in Lansing.
According to the Detroit Free Press, here are some of the best places to eat breakfast in Michigan.
1. Avalon Cafe & Bakery in Detroit. This place is famous for their house made bread. Another reason people love this place is for their vegan chocolate cake and sea salt chocolate.
2. Darrow's Family Restaurant in Mackinaw City. This is a great place for a fantastic and delicious breakfast. Darrow's is famous for their baked goods, including fresh bread and homemade pies. So worth the trip to Mackinaw City.
3. Falling Rock Cafe and Bookstore in Munising. This wonderful place is located in the Upper Peninsula and it's quite charming. It's a place that welcomes local artists and readers to enjoy several delicious breakfast entrees.
4. Harvest in Traverse City. Harvest is most popular at dinnertime, but they do have a very good brunch menu as well. They have excellent breakfast tacos and pork belly breakfast sandwiches.
5. Krystal Jo's Diner in Flint. This place has a variety of breakfast foods. Krystal Jo's is well known for their steak skillet, corned beef hash and loaded omelette.
6. Morning Star in Grand Haven. My wife and I have been to this place several times and it's terrific. They have excellent southwestern food. Take it from me, Morning Star has the best cinnamon rolls ever. Warm and delicious.
We just gave you 6 of the best places to eat breakfast in Michigan. There are more great breakfast places to check out here in Michigan. (Detroit Free Press)