WFMK is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
99.1 WFMK is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. You'll find Variety from the 80s to now, mornings with Danny and Monica, workday fun with Retro Joe and the ride home with John Robinson, and Music and Information for your life with John Tesh. We'll keep up updated on mid-Michigan news, weather and traffic on any Alexa device like the Echo, Echo Dot or Echo Show
Setting up WFMK on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 99.1 WFMK. Tap on the station logo to get to the WFMK skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WFMK skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play W-F-M-K.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Contact us here.