Top 5 Fun Things to do From Your Birthday Bucket List
Today, January 20, I turn 66 years old. You're never to old to find fun things to do on your big special birthday.
Just think, I started broadcasting in the Lansing area back when I was only 20 years old. It was the most exciting time of my life back then.
And I'm not saying it's not exciting now at the age of 66, there's just a lot more aches and pains to deal with and lots of doctor visits.
Time to get to the fun stuff. I have my own bucket list of fun things that I would like to do on my birthday. I'm not talking about bungee jumping or anything crazy like that.
What I am talking about is fun birthday things that I would personally like to do. So here's my own bucket list of the top 5 favorite things that would complete my day.
1. Gamble at a casino. Most people say the same thing over and over again. The house always wins! Of course they do, but what if it's your lucky day on your birthday? Perhaps I'll win more money than I ever have playing the slots or even Blackjack.
2. Get a tattoo. I know this sounds crazy, but I've always wanted to get a tattoo. Nothing fancy or outrageous either. Here's what I'm thinking, either an English D at the top of my right arm, or an eagle in the middle of my back.
3. Bowling with your family. This could be a lot of fun for the whole family. What's better than bowling, food, video games, and just laughing it up with your family at the bowling alley.
4. Go horseback riding. I love horseback riding. There are plenty of local stables around to rent a few horses and go on a nice ride somewhere out in the country. I've been riding horses since I was a youngster. Even rode on a former racing horse when I was in the Boy Scouts.
5. Go skydiving. This to me sounds like the ultimate thing to do on your birthday, go skydiving. I figure you'll jump out of an airplane at about 10,000 feet and then you'll see some of the most breathtaking views as you descend to planet Earth.
Believe me, there are so many other things you could do on your birthday, but for me, that's my complete list of 5 things I would personally like to do.
Bucketlistjourney.net has many more great ideas for your birthday bucket list.