Top 5 Classic Burger Toppings
Where do I begin? Who doesn't Love a delicious well prepared hamburger with all the right toppings? I've been eating hamburgers since I was about 4 or 5 years old and I Love them!
Since this is Memorial Day weekend and lots of grilling with be taking place, I thought we would give you the top 5 Classic Burger Toppings!
If you could only pick five toppings for your burger, what would they be?
Let's get started with the Top 5:
5. Bacon. You can get bacon on your burgers at McDonalds, Wendy's, Red Robin, anywhere that serves bacon. Strips of bacon just boosts the savoriness and makes burgers taste so good.
4. Pickles. A classic burger just feels incomplete without slices of pickles under a cheese blanket.
3. Condiments. It would take too long to list every type of sauce or condiment that goes on toasted buns. Some are spicy and others are decadent, and some are classic blends of ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. (Okay, I'm now officially starving)
2. Onions. Onions are one of the greatest, most versatile burger topping. Chopped and raw, they add a spicy and needed kick among the oiliness of beef patties, cheese, and chili.
1. Cheese. Nobody is surprised that cheese is the best burger topping. Would you like cheese on your burger? Absolutely!
There you have it, the Top 5 Classic Burger Toppings. If you would like more Classic Toppings, check out the Top 12 right here. Thrillist.com.