Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Go to a Detroit Tigers Baseball Game
Can we talk Tigers baseball for a little bit? I am an avid Detroit Tigers baseball fan and if I had it my way, I would go to every single home game at Comerica Park. And that's only if I could afford it.
There are so many great reasons why you should go to a Detroit Tigers baseball game this summer.
Before I get started with the reasons as to why, keep in mind that the Detroit Tigers are in third place in the American League Central division. It's not the best and it's not the worst, but it's still Tigers baseball.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should go to Detroit Tigers baseball game this summer:
1. You get to see Comerica Park which is absolutely beautiful. There is not a bad seat at Comerica.
2. Get there early and you can watch the Tigers warm up before the game begins.
3. Beers and hotdogs. There is nothing better than eating hotdogs and drinking ice cold beer at the ball park.
4. You get to stand during the 7th inning stretch and sing "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
5. If your seats are close to the Tigers dugout, you have the best seats in the park. You get to see the Tigers take the field and you can get great pictures while you're at it.
6. If you're really lazy, you can just sit in your seats and wait for all the vendors to show up with treats, drinks, and food.
7. Did I mention ice cold beer and hotdogs because that's really important. I do realize that's listed as number three, but let's make it number 7 too.
8. Capacity at Comerica Park is around 41,000 and there is no upper deck seating in the outfield. And that means great views of downtown Detroit.
9. Comerica Park features player statues which includes Al Kaline, and one of my all time favorite players, Willie Horton!
10. Most likely you'll get to see one of the best Tiger hitters ever. the one and only Miguel Cabrera.
There's my complete list of the best reasons why you should go to a Detroit Tigers baseball game this summer.