Summer Date Ideas to Spice Up Your Relationship
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it's difficult to get out and do all the things you would like to do this summer. It's still very important to continue social distancing and to wear a face covering to not only protect yourself but to protect others as well.
With that in mind, how about summer date ideas that make the most of the warm weather?
If you're looking to spice up your love life, these summer date ideas from goodhousekeeping.com could do just that.
1. Watch an outdoor movie. When was the last time you went to a drive in theater? There's no better time than now to find an open drive in theater. Watch a movie or two and even watch the sun set.
2. Go for a bike ride. My wife Lori and I go on bike rides all the time. It's great for exercise, beautiful scenery, and all around fun.
3. Going to a farmers market. There's nothing better than picking your own fruit at the farmers market.
4. Watch a sunset. This can be so romantic if you find the perfect spot for a beautiful sunset. The best sunset to see is anywhere over the water. Take a day trip somewhere with your sweetie and watch a beautiful sunset at the end of the day. You can't beat it.
5. Take a hike. Plan a hike to one your favorite hiking trails. Pack a lunch and a few snacks and off you go for a day full of nature and exercise.
6. Revisit a game from your youth. Sign me up for this. So many things you can do including bowling, frisbee golf, miniature golf, and you can buy a few lawn games.
7. Pack a picnic. Fried chicken, cole slaw, warm roles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Who doesn't love going on a picnic, especially to a nearby lake or state park.
For more great summer date ideas, just click right here at goodhousekeeping.com.