ROADSIDE MICHIGAN: Eleven Strange Michigan Places To Visit
Okay, I've already mentioned a few of these and the Wax Museum is now closed...but there are still many things of interest for you to see on your Michigan roadtrip, no matter where you are.
Click the link below and you'll see pictures of:
1) Spirit of the Woods Museum, Williamsburg
2) Marvin’s Marvelous Mechanical Museum, Farmington Hills
3) Nun Doll Museum at the Cross in the Woods, Indian River
4) American Museum of Magic, Marshall (it says Mason but it's wrong)
5) Hamtramck Disneyland
6) Edison’s Last Breath at the Henry Ford Museum, Dearborn
7) Wave Field, Ann Arbor
8) Weird Michigan Wax Museum (closed, unfortunately)
9) Shrine of the Snowshoe Priest, L'Anse
...and a couple of others I've already posted. CLICK HERE to read about 'em.
Have you roadtripped thru Michigan yet? If not, ya better hurry...the summer is 2/3 over already!
SPEND YOUR VACATION MONEY IN MICHIGAN! Our state has SO much to see and SO much to learn about...