Things Michiganders Do That Seem Insane to Other States
People in other states may be seeing us as a little strange, thanks to some of the things we love and take for granted.
1) An octopus gets thrown onto the floor on almost every Red Wings game.
2) Getting outside in blizzard weather is fun.
3) Most of us still support the Detroit Lions.
4) Vernor's ginger ale cures upset stomachs.
5) We dig Superman ice cream.
6) We love spooky "haunted Michigan" tales, legends & rumors.
7) We use our hand to point out places in Michigan.
Wanna see more examples? Or mention some of your own?
I'd like to see what else you come up with!!!