Foods That Are Generally Unhealthy
It's always easier to gain weight than it is to lose weight. Even your own personal doctor will help lead you in the right direction when it comes to eating healthier and making better choices.
According to healthline.com, here are 20 foods that are generally unhealthy, although most people can eat them in moderation on special occasions.
Let's start with the first one on the list:
1. Sugary drinks: Added sugar is one of the worst ingredients in the modern diet.
2. Most pizzas: Pizza is one of the world's most popular junk foods. Most commercial pizzas are made with unhealthy ingredients.
3. White bread: Most commercial breads are unhealthy if eaten in large amounts, as they're made from refined wheat.
4. Most fruit juices: While juice contains some antioxidants and vitamin C, it also packs high amounts of liquid sugar.
5. Sweetened breakfast cereals: Breakfast cereals are processed cereal grains, such as wheat, oats, rice, and corn.
There are 15 more foods that are generally unhealthy. The best part of this is that for every bad food choice on the list of 20, is a healthy alternative. Please click on the above link and try to make healthier choices in 2020.