10 Ways to Pay it Forward in 2020
I think it's so nice when people take the time to pay it forward with a random act of kindness.
This could be just about anything, for example:
While filling up your gas tank, find another car doing the same, and wash their windshield for them.
Here's my list of the top 10 ways to pay it forward in 2020:
1. Compliment the first three people you talk to today. Tell them how nice they look or whatever comes to mind.
2. Surprise a neighbor with friendly baked cookies or treats. This is always nice to do when someone moves into your neighborhood.
3. Leave a note on someone's car telling them how awesome they parked.
4. Take flowers or treats to the nurses station at your nearest hospital.
5. Leave a box of goodies in your mail box for your mail carrier.
6. Send a gratitude email to a coworker who deserves more recognition. I love this one!
7. While you're out, compliment a parent on how well behaved their child is. As a parent, this is one of the best compliments anyone could ask for.
8. Donate old towels or blankets to an animal shelter.
9. Say hi to a person next to you on the elevator.
10. When you go to a restaurant, secretly pay for someone's meal.
My wife Lori and I went to Deluca's Pizza in Lansing about a year ago, and someone payed for our meal without even letting us know who it was. That was an incredible act of kindness that we both really appreciated immensely.
For more ways to pay it forward in 2020 please click on randomactsofkindness.org.