Contact Us

Susan G. Komen Mid-Michigan

komen bigTownsquare Media-Lansing is proud to partner with Susan G. Komen Mid-Michigan.

14th Annual Mid-Michigan Race for the Cure

Date of Event: Sunday, April 24, 2016

Important Times: 11:00AM – Race site opens (sponsor tents, entertainment & more)

2:00PM – 5K Run/Walk & 1 Mile Community Walk Start

Length of Race: 1 Mile Walk or 5K Run/Walk

Course Location: Adado Riverfront Park with parts of the route on the Lansing River Trail

Route Maps Available at www.komenmichigan.org/MMRace16

Registration Fees: Adult – $25

Student – $15

Child – $10

Sleep In for the Cure – $30

For those who would prefer to snooze rather than lace up their shoes on Race day, we will mail them their packet before the Race so they can Sleep In for the Cure! Registration deadline for this type is Friday, April 15, 2016.

2015 Participants: Just under 3,000 participants

Beneficiary: 75 percent of net proceeds from the Race will remain in the Mid-Michigan area to help local women and men find breast cancer early and beat it. The remaining 25 percent will support ground-breaking global breast cancer research.

Platinum Partners: Meijer & Playmakers

Click here to register!

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://99wfmk.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Club FMK quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Club FMK contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.