Not Worth Losing Your Head Over
The Fourth of July ended up being a big tragic event for a family in Maine.
22 year old Devon Staples died instantly on Saturday after lighting a firework on his head. Friends say he was clowning around as he usually does but this took a turn know one expected.
Staples placed a motar tube on his head and held a lighter in his hand and according to friends, he 'accidentally ' ignited the firework.
His family said there was no rushing him to the hospital, because there was no Devon left after the explosion. Ick
see more at 99wfmk.com