15+ Ways To Make Someone From Michigan MAD
GALLERY OF ANGRY PEOPLE
How can someone from out-of-state make a Michigan resident so blasted MAD???
EASY...HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES:
1) COMPLAIN ABOUT A FEW FLAKES OF SNOW.
Some states experience a microcosm of snow and then panic about a blizzard.
2) MISPRONOUNCE OUR TOWNS AND CITIES.
("o-kee MOSE," "MacinACK Island," "SHARlitt," "SALT Saint Marie" etc.)
3) INSULT OUR FAVORITE BIG TEN TEAM.
4) WEAR OHIO STATE CLOTHING.
Still 'nuff said.
5) IGNORE YIELD SIGNS IN A ROUNDABOUT.
We hate these things anyway...why should someone from out-of-state make it worse?
6) REFERRING TO 'POP' AS "SODA."
Look: it ain't "soda," "soda pop" or "soft drink"...it's POP. Got it?
7) CALLING A MICHIGANIAN A "MICHIGANDER".
We ain't ganders, geese or gooses...were ganians.
And there are a few more lesser ones to boot. To see some of the above as well as a few more ways to make a Michiganian mad, CLICK HERE and see if these would tick you off or not!
I'm gettin' sore just thinkin' about some of 'em! (Got any others?)