Interesting Information You Will Never Forget
How many times have you heard interesting information that really caught your attention?The following facts are all true, let's begin!
1. Gold is the only metal that doesn't rust, even if it's buried in the ground for thousands of years.
2. If you stop getting thirsty, you need to drink more water. When a human body is dehydrated, its thirst mechanism shuts off.
3. Peanut Oil is used for cooking in Submarines because it doesn't smoke unless it's heated above 450F.
4. The roar that we hear when we place a seashell next to our ear is not the ocean, but rather the sound of blood surging through the veins in the ear.
5. Glass takes one million years to decompose, which means it never wears out and can be recycled an infinite amount of times.