You May Unknowingly Be Breaking Michigan Laws
As you are well aware, there are plenty of old, outdated laws that are still on the books in Michigan. Can you guess which Michigan cities the following laws are still in effect?
1) It is illegal to paint sparrows to sell them as parakeets.
2) It is against the law to serenade your girlfriend.
3) All bathing suits must have been inspected by the head of police.
4) Smoking while in bed is illegal.
5) Anyone can keep their cow on Main Street downtown at a cost of 3 cents per day.
Find out what Michigan cities where these laws are still in effect – as well as many other dumb, old Michigan laws – BY CLICKING HERE.
You’ll probably see that you’ve been breaking some of these laws!!!