How To Repel Mosquitoes WITHOUT Using Chemicals
We all hate mosquitoes.
But there are some of us who do not want to use chemicals to keep these little vampires off our skin...the chemical sprays may keep bugs off, but those same chemicals can be harmful to some people.
So, here are some NATURAL ways to keep mosquitoes off of you, thanks to the Farmer's Almanac:
1) Burn a little sage or rosemary over coals to repel mosquitoes.
2) Rub cider vinegar on your skin to repel insects. If you take in enough cider vinegar by putting it on foods you eat, you'll develop a body odor that will repel insects, including black flies.
3) Rubbing the skin with baby oil or imitation vanilla extract repels biting insects such as mosquitoes and blackflies.
4) Some people have luck with high doses of vitamin B1 (100 milligrams, two or three times a day), but it doesn't work for everybody.
5) Some people swear garlic works and swallow slivered garlic to ward off these summer pests. Others take garlic tablets or rub garlic juice directly on their skin.
Hope this helps...lemme know!