Sneak Peek at Lansing’s NEWEST, AWESOME Arcade & Bar Opening Soon!
NEW ARCADE OPENING IN TOWN!!!
For you old-timers who remember going to arcades 20-30 years ago, this place is something you need to check out & experience (and of course, the current generation as well)! The Grid Bar & Arcade is smack dab in Lansing’s Old Town and it’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before…even if you think you’ve been to all the arcades in Michigan!
CHECK OUT ALL THE PHOTOS IN THE ABOVE GALLERY!!!
1) CLASSIC PINBALL & ARCADE GAMES FROM THE 80’S & 90’S
2) FORTY CRAFT BEERS
3) DECORATED IN CLASSIC GAMES LIKE MARIO, DONKEY KONG, PAC-MAN & MS. PAC-MAN, LEGEND OF ZELDA, ETC.
4) UPSTAIRS WITH LARGE FLAT-SCREEN TV AND COUCHES
6) FOOD DELIVERY FROM OLD TOWN RESTAURANTS
7) Q-BERT BEER TOWER
8) FREE GAME TOKENS WITH EVERY DRINK PURCHASE!
This is the first establishment of it’s kind in Michigan and one you HAVE to check out, if you enjoy having fun! Check out their Facebook page, The Grid Bar And Arcade, by CLICKING HERE.
The Grid is located at 226 E. Grand River Avenue and will be open beginning Tuesday, April 18, 4:00 in the afternoon! Keep in mind, it’s also a bar, so it’s 21+ only…but the Grid will be planning special family events soon so you can bring down the whole family to enjoy!
Did you check out the above photo gallery yet? You should…!